Important Note: After purchasing, you will receive two separate emails:
- Doc-U-Sign which needs to be filled out and submitted
- Instructions on next steps
TARGETED PULMONARY CONDITIONS:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Primary Spontaneous Pneumothorax
- Central Core Disease
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Tuberous Sclerosis Complex
- Birt-Hogg-Dube Syndrome
- Ciliary Dyskinesia
- Cutis Laxa
- Dyskeratosis Congenita
Helix Lab Solutions offers comprehensive respiratory disorder genetic testing to allow providers earlier intervention treatments. Helix Lab Solutions can help the provider to give the patient a definitive diagnosis and eliminate guesswork.
WHO PULMONARY TESTING IS FOR:
- Personal or familial history of respiratory disorders.
- Persistent cough.
- Recurrent respiratory infections.
- Chest pain.
- Difficulty breathing.
Helix Lab Solutions uses a next generation sequencing panel that examines 81 genes that are associated with an increased risk for respiratory disease. We believe this is important because many respiratory diseases are rarely inherited, but come from external factors. Such as environment or lifestyle.
Helix Lab Solutions paves the way for earlier intervention and treatment. Our mission is to help patients’ achieve higher qualities of life with less pain management. We believe that with GI testing, we can accomplish this mission.